Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jenna Elfman Hopes To Inspire Healthy Change

Whether it's breastfeeding or eating organic or using eco-friendly cleaning products, Jenna Elfman makes every effort to give her sons Story, 4 1/2, and Easton, 2, a healthy start in life. The actress, who last month spoke to Celebrity Baby Scoop about the Healthy Child Healthy World event that she hosted at her LA home, chats to Time about going green.

On what she feeds her kids: "Only organic produce and as much organic stuff as possible. In terms of canned foods, I try to use canned goods from this one company that doesn’t use BPA [Eden Foods]. I’m not a full hippie granola make-all-your-own-stuff kind of person. I’m not good in the kitchen. If I was a better wife and homemaker, I would make more of my own stuff, but that is not who I am.... The majority of our life is organic. When we’re out and there’s a birthday party or we’re somewhere and there’s a hot dog, I’m like, eat a hot dog."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/05/03/jenna-elfman-hopes-to-inspire-healthy-change

Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment