Monday, May 28, 2012

Andrew Garfield Covers British GQ July 2012

With his new movie "The Amazing Spider-Man" set to hit theaters on July 3rd, Andrew Garfield upped his exposure by taking over the cover of the July 2012 issue of British GQ magazine.

The 28-year-old actor suited up for the front page shot while talking about topics including his family aspirations and working with a full array of lovely ladies.

Highlights from Mr Garfield's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to British GQ!

On wanting a family:
"I'd love to be a dad! I'd love to. But I want to be sure of what my value system is before that happens."

On working with a bevy of beautiful women:
"I don't have any idea how I've ended up with all these stunners! It's quite, ahem, humbling!"

On his pet pooch putting a paw on his hand just before he was about to search himself in Google:
"[It was as if he was saying] 'No! Don't do it!' and I looked at him and said, 'All right. You're right.' And I didn't."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/covers-british-gq-july-2012-647640

Gina Philips Gisele B¸ndchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment