Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chrissy Teigan Receives Death Threats From Angry Chris Brown Fans

After criticizing Chris Brown for his performance at the Billboard Music Awards, Victoria's Secret and S.I. swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen received a number of sick and twisted threats from fans of the singer.

The string of attacking messages started when Teigen tweeted about Brown's performance on Sunday night, writing, "Why sing when you can dance?"

In turn, "Team Breezy" started bashing the model on Twitter with some of the hateful posts reading as follows:

- "all you do is talk s**t, you need to be raped and murdered."
- "killyoself b*tch ur nothing but tall thatswhy you model. your nothing."
- "ditzy dumb ass tramp your mother should've aborted you."
- "i hope you are the next 'celebrity' to die"
- "you have the brain capacity of a turtle, just die."

The 26-year-old admitted to blocking about 300 Twitter users, saying, "But oh, I have some screen caps. And I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN'T say this s**t."

After responding to some of the tweeters who bashed her for her comment, Chrissy tweeted out, "Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls. I'll end it there but it make me sad."

Brown - who was accused of lip-syncing at the awards show - tweeted on Monday, "Anyone who is upset obviously is upset with their lives... Make your music...make a difference.. Be better than me! Godbless!"

Most of the Twitter accounts responsible for the threats have since been deleted, at which point Chrissy tweeted, "accounts deleted due to ohhhhh, i dunno. telling me i'm getting a bullet to my brain, asking for me to be raped and murdered...normal stuff."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chrissy-teigen/chrissy-teigan-receives-death-threats-angry-chris-brown-fans-644965

America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment