Friday, January 13, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Is 'Perfection,' Amber Rose Gushes

'I cook him breakfast every morning. I rub his feet, I give him kisses,' Amber Rose says on 'RapFix Live.'
By Rob Markman, with reporting by Sway Calloway


Amber Rose on "RapFix Live"
Photo: Natasha Chandel/ MTV News

Amber Rose went through a range of emotions when she appeared on Wednesday's episode of "RapFix Live." The radiant model spoke excitedly about her new single, "Fame," and also broke down in tears when she described how she is bullied on the streets. But when the subject of her boyfriend, Wiz Khalifa, came up, Rose turned gleeful. "He's so freaking cute, that's my baby right there," Amber gushed. "He's beautiful, he's perfection to me. I don't see any flaws when I look at him."

Wiz and Amber aren't married, though a rumor that they tied the knot did swirl in September. They do, however, live in the same building — practically next door to each other, Amber explained. "When we met, we fell in love and then he moved to L.A. and he wound up moving in my building and we just started our life like that together," she said. "It's good, we're not married yet, and it's good that we still have our separate places. I have a lot of clothes, so my clothes are not going to fit in his condo at all."

Rose is all about her man. The model went into great detail on the lengths that she goes to for Khalifa. She is quite the cook, and Wiz is particularly fond of her spaghetti. "I get up in the morning, I cook him breakfast every morning. I rub his feet, I give him kisses, feed him breakfast in bed," she listed. "I clean the house, I run the shower for him; I iron his clothes and whatever he wants.

"I love him; I would do anything for him. He is a spoiled brat when it comes to me. I don't let him lift a finger; I do everything for him," Rose continued. "I am the wife, I take care of all that. He doesn't have to do anything."

The couple's love is a two-way street, and Amber assures us that the rapper reciprocates her feelings. "He respects me, he loves me, he gives me all that in return," she said. "We kinda do that to each other."

Do Amber and Wiz seem like the perfect couple? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!

Related Videos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1677230/wiz-khalifa-amber-rose-romance.jhtml

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen

No comments:

Post a Comment