Sunday, January 22, 2012

Whitney Port: Miami Poolside Bikini Babe

While much of the country deals with wet, wintry weather, Whitney Port was spotted enjoying a warm, sunny weekend in Miami, Florida on Sunday (January 22).

The former "Hills" hottie tossed on a white strapless bikini as she soaked up the rays while lounging poolside with a new beau, with the pair later seen exiting their hotel and hopping into a taxi cab.

The sunshine state sighting comes just days after Whitney announced on her Celebuzz website that she recently had the opportunity to make an appearance on the daytime game show "The Price Is Right".

Of the fun-filled experience, the 26-year-old wrote, "Hey love bugs, Like most of you probably were, I was a HUGE fan of The Price is Right when I was a kid. In fact, my grandma was such a big fan of the CBS soap operas that we would often watch The Price is Right and then spend hours after watching Young and the Restless, Bold and the Beautiful, and Guiding Light. I mean, who didn’t want to jump through the TV screen and pull down the giant wheel!"

She continued, "Well, yesterday, I had the most awesome opportunity to be a guest on the show! I can’t tell you too much now, but in a few weeks you will see me and Whitney Eve on there with Drew Carey! It was probably my most favorite and fun on-air television experience! I’ll keep you all posted on when you can tune in!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/whitney-port/whitney-port-578728

Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment