Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lauren Graham in More May 2013: Acting is the Most Bizarre Profession

Stepping off the set of her hit NBC series "Parenthood," Lauren Graham graced the cover of More magazine's May 2013 issue.

While enjoying some sunshine during the Peggy Sirota photo shoot, the "Gilmore Girls" alum opened up about long-running diet and her talent for writing.

Check out a few highlights of Miss Graham's interview below. For more, be sure to visit More magazine!

Her thoughts on Hollywood careers:
"Acting is the most bizarre profession. You can stay in it for years and not really be in it and be waiting for someone to give you an opportunity. It's like when I watch 'American Idol' and see people who have been told to believe in themselves at all costs: It's now always a good idea."

On avoiding her fear of gaining weight:
"I've been on a diet for 35 years. I've spent a lot of time wondering 'What's going to happen?' I try not to allow myself to do that much anymore. I think I've gotten more comfortable with the unknown."

On being inspired by Diane Keaton to continue writing:
"If she had told me to consider a career in banking, I would have done that. I wanted to write about the tiny, tiny progress and the complete unknown of wanting to follow any impossible dream."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lauren-graham/lauren-graham-more-may-2013-acting-most-bizarre-profession-844205

Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment