Friday, February 8, 2013

LeAnn Rimes: ‘Play it Forward’ Grammy Gal

Stepping out for a swanky industry event, LeAnn Rimes showed up at the 15th Annual Grammy Foundation Music Preservation Project’s ‘Play It Forward: A Celebration of Music’s Evolution and Influencers’ in Beverly Hills last night (February 7).

The “How Do I Live” songstress looked gorgeous on the red carpet outside the Saban Theatre, and once inside she treated the audience to a live performance.

Meanwhile, LeAnn and her husband Eddie Cibrian are less-than-impressed with Cibrian’s ex-wife Brandi Glanville’s new book “Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders” that hits stores February 12th.

In the book, Brandi shares how things went down when she confronted Eddie about his affair with LeAnn that eventually led to their divorce.

Glanville writes, "I'm not entirely sure how I ended up on the floor of my closet sobbing. A teary-eyed Eddie found me lying there minutes later, and without a word, he started kissing me all over. He pulled off my workout pants and we started having sex right there. He swore up and down my body that it wasn't true. In that moment, it was easier to believe him, because I just couldn't stand the thought of being without him."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/leann-rimes/leann-rimes-%E2%80%98play-it-forward%E2%80%99-grammy-gal-803879

Gina Philips Gisele B¸ndchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment