Saturday, February 2, 2013

GCN Exclusive Video: Josh Duhamel & Julianne Hough Talks “Safe Haven”

Gearing up for the big February 14th release date, “Safe Haven” stars Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough sat down with Y100 Miami to talk about their latest flick.

Joined by author Nicholas Sparks, the “Romantics” hunk and the “Footloose” flirt discussed what initially drew them to the movie.

Josh began, “For me it was a number of things. It was mostly the story. I love the story that Nicholas wrote. It felt a little more dangerous from some of the stuff I’ve seen from him before. [I always thought] if I ever had the opportunity to do something like this I wanted it to be a little bit different and this definitely was that.”

Julianne added, “I’ve been a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks for as long as I can remember so to be a part of one of his book adaptations and a film is just a huge opportunity. It’s so far removed from anything that I’ve done in the past. I also like the fact that [my character] is a fighter and I can relate to that. I like that aspect.”

Given the romantic flavor of the film, Josh shared his mushiest moment with bride Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson- “Oh boy… I would say two weeks ago I took my wife to Sizzler. It was beautiful,” he joked.

Miss Hough also chimed in to sing the praises of her boyfriend Ryan Seacrest- “He just sent me flowers to my hotel room last night when I got in they were there saying ‘Home stretch. See you soon.’”

Once he’s done with the press tour, Duhamel knows exactly what he’s looking forward- “The first thing I’m gonna do when I get home? It’s not good for TV.”

And of course, all three of them had predictions for the SuperBowl this weekend. Josh declared, “I’m gonna go with the Ravens. I think that defense had two weeks to prepare and I think they’re gonna do it.”

However both Julianne and Nicholas are rooting for the San Francisco 49ers.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/safe-haven/safe-haven-miami-800403

Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli BeyoncÈ Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment