Friday, December 21, 2012

Cheryl Cole: Rose Club Deejay Dame

Showing off her spinning skills, Cheryl Cole performed a deejay set at The Rose Club in London, England last night (December 20).

Joined by her boyfriend Tre Holloway, the Girls Aloud hottie stayed at the popular nightclub into the wee hours, manning the decks much to the delight of the crowd.

Prior to her outing Cheryl posted a Christmas-themed photo online, along with the caption, “Me, my Christmas jumper and my Lily hahaha !!!! #5sleeps.”

Cole added, “Haha. I bet you all thought it was @Lily_England didn't you ??? I'm sooo funny !!! Hahaha #YouLittleMugs LOL at myself #TooMuchMulledWine.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/cheryl-cole/cheryl-cole-rose-club-deejay-dame-780587

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment