Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jenny McCarthy: Catwoman Cutie at Sin City Halloween Shindig

Playing the hostess with the mostess, Jenny McCarthy showed up at the Gallery Nightclub inside Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas for a very special Halloween party last night (October 31).

The “Singled Out” starlet looked positively purrrfect as Catwoman as she flaunted her assets for fans and shutterbugs that gathered outside.

During a recent interview with People, Jenny (who turns 40 today- Happy Birthday!) confessed that though she’s getting older, it’s not a big deal to her.

"I sadly have the same thought that my parents say every birthday which is, 'I don't feel that old.' So, I have decided to make my mindset 40 is the new 15. Okay, fine – the new 22."

As for romance, "I have not met anyone yet that is a potential love. I have myself under construction. I'll let you know when the roads are clear and reopened."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jenny-mccarthy/jenny-mccarthy-catwoman-cutie-sin-city-halloween-shindig-753618

Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment