Monday, September 3, 2012

Kirsten Dunst & Garrett Hedlund's Labor Day Errand Run

Dragging along boyfriend Garrett Hedlund, Kirsten Dunst headed out to Tribeca in New York City to pick up groceries at Whole Foods today (September 3).

The 30-year-old actress wore a black and yellow striped top, black shorts, and black sandals with a red purse while her "On the Road" costar wore a simple white t-shirt, jeans, and a blue baseball cap.

While the "Melancholia" actress describes herself as "low maintenance" in an interview with Hello magazine, she does have some beauty secrets she shares with the interviewer.

Of her daily routine, she reveals, "I cleanse my face only at night and use moisturizer both evening and morning. I use Dove Beauty Cream Bar and Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm. I also like Dr Hauschka body oils."

However, Kirsten doesn't have to go too far to get help in the beauty department. When asked who taught her the most about beauty, she answered, "My mom. She is part owner of a beauty salon, Belle Visage, in San Fernando Valley. I get family discount rates for all my girlfriends and we have facials every two months or so."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kirsten-dunst/kirsten-dunst-garrett-hedlunds-labor-day-errand-run-720135

Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West

No comments:

Post a Comment