Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Snooki Reveals Her Baby's Name!

After promoting her "Jersey Shore" spinoff, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi was spotted filming an upcoming episode for "Snooki and JWoww" in New Jersey to kick off the work week (June 11).

The leopard-clad and pregnant reality TV star was spotted walking down a flight of stairs with an injured JWoww before heading to Rand's Surgical Supply store - where the gal pals rode around on electric scooters amidst non-stop laughter.

Earlier in the day, Snooki made an appearance on "Good Morning America" to talk about her first pregnancy with fiancé Jionni LaValle and how the baby has already changed her life.

“I feel like I’m going to be a good mom,” the 24-year-old admitted. “A lot of people definitely underestimate me, but this isn’t a joke. Once you realize you’re pregnant and you have your little daughter or son in you, I mean, you stop [partying].”

One thing that Snooki is terrified of is breastfeeding, as she tells, "I'm just scared. My friend did and she said it was so painful…but I definitely want to pump because it's the best nutrients for the baby."

However, even pumping out the breast milk makes her a bit squeamish, as she said, "It's kind of like you're a cow and you're just milking."

As for the name of her expected son, Snooki revealed, "I think we're going to do 'Lorenzo,' Because then you can call him 'Enzo.' "

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-polizzi/snooki-reveals-her-babys-name-663845

Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment