Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Brandy: Bright-Eyed in the Big Apple

Arriving back at her hotel after asking "How you doin?'" to Wendy Williams, Brandy was all smiles in New York City on Tuesday (March 26).

The "Sittin' Up in My Room" singer looked pretty in a short brightly colored patterned dress and high heels after making an appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show."

Sharing a shot of herself at the television studio, the 34-year-old singer tweeted, "Good morning! On my way to do the Wendy Williams show!!!" While chatting with the host, she promoted her new movie, "Tyler Perry's Temptation."

Also during the interview, Brandy spoke about her upcoming nuptials to music exec Ryan Press, saying, "I just wish I could invite a lot of my core fans to the wedding because they’ve been there for me for so long."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/brandy/brandy-bright-eyed-big-apple-830111

Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville

No comments:

Post a Comment