Thursday, January 31, 2013

Katie Couric Talks Battling an Eating Disorder in More February 2013

Her daytime talk show continues to strive and now Katie Couric has been chosen to grace the cover of More February 2013 issue .

The 56-year-old host rocked ensembles from Valentino and Nicole Miller Artelier for the cover shoot while opening up the publication about everything from finding love again to battling bulimia.

A few highlights from Miss Couric's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to More!

Her views on getting married again:
"It's actually surprising to me that it has been almost 15 years and I haven't remarried. I think life is more fun when you have someone in your life. I always wanted a father figure for my daughters [Ellie and Carrie], but it hasn't worked out that way. I've had long-term relationships, but they haven't turned into life-long partners."

On losing family members:
"I remember someone saying, 'You're like the Kennedys.' It's these parallel universes when someone you live is sick. Your world is this completely foreign place involving radiation and tumor marker. Outside, people are buying sweaters."

On her struggle with bulimia:
"I [was] asking people to reveal their innermost feelings about [this issue], and I actually know about it. I have had this issue; my sister Emily, who passed away, had this issue. So I thought, ‘This is the time'…I know this mind game that goes on where if you don't adhere to this strict calorie restriction, it makes you feel really bad about yourself, and this vicious cycle kicks in."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katie-couric/katie-couric-talks-battling-eating-disorder-more-february-2013-795131

Chyler Leigh Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura

No comments:

Post a Comment