Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christina Applegate's Fiancée Targeted with Twitter Threats

Though celebrities are all-too-often the target of crazed fan behavior, it's rare to see non-celebs get pulled into their famous associates messes.

Recently, Christina Applegate's fiancée, Martyn LeNoble found himself a target of some very scary tweets.

Several threats over Twitter were received by Martyn and though they have since been deleted, they have already been documented.

One of the messages read, "You stole [Christina] away from me. If not for you she would be mine. I will not accept this. I am going to kill you!" while another followed up, "You think this is a joke? I want to see how funny you think I am when I blow your f--king head off!"

The Los Angeles Police Department is currently investigating the threats and want to access Twitter's records related to the profile.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-applegate/christina-applegates-fianc%C3%A9e-targeted-twitter-threats-749425

Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento

No comments:

Post a Comment