Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chelsea Handler Covers Marie Claire@Work September 2012

Selected to front the publication's latest installment, Chelsea Handler graces the cover of the September 2012 issue of Marie Claire@Work magazine.

The 37-year-old comedian/talk show host stylish in a ladies' suit for the front page shot while dishing about everything from her 'sever ADD' to her desire to address more important issues on her E! show.

Highlights from Miss Handler's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire@Work!

On keeping busy with work:
“I don’t like to be that aggressive or ambitious. I know it doesn’t seem like that, but I don’t feel like, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this, I’ve got to do that.’ I have severe ADD, and I’m constantly looking to amuse myself.”

On using 'Chelsea Lately' as a platform for more important topics:
“There was a period of time when I started getting antsy and was like, ‘Ugh, I can’t sit here and gossip anymore.’ I want to talk more about politics and human-interest stories, like when somebody shoots somebody else at a drive-through over Chicken McNuggets–stupid stuff like that.”

On her relationship with Ted Harbert of E!:
“I would come home from work, and Ted would be like, ‘Do you want to watch your show?’ and I’d be like, ‘No, I just came from my show. That’s the last thing I’d want to do.’ That was the reason it didn’t work out, ultimately. I think.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chelsea-handler/chelsea-handler-covers-marie-clairework-september-2012-711180

Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment