Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anna Kendrick Says “Good Day New York”

Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Anna Kendrick dropped by My Fox NY studios in New York City this morning (August 8).

The “Up in the Air” actress was in the house to talk about her brand new movie “ParaNorman” on the “Good Day NY” morning show.

Of the flick, Anna explained, “It’s a stop-motion animation film from the people who made “Coraline.” And it’s about an eleven-year-old boy who can speak to the dead. And he has to save his town from a zombie invasion, so it’s family fun!”

And when it came to voice acting, Kendrick confessed, “I’d never done it before, but I had always wanted to. And then when they asked me to I was really excited but then immediately terrified because I had no idea what I was doing. I was really surprised actually by how physical it was. For me, to get a performance across, I was doing a lot of weird stuff with my face, and my hands, and my body.”


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/anna-kendrick/anna-kendrick-says-%E2%80%9Cgood-day-new-york%E2%80%9D-706817

Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis

No comments:

Post a Comment