Monday, March 12, 2012

Whitney Houston’s Daughter: Whitney Still Talks to Me

It’s always traumatic to lose a family member, but Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown says she’s been comforted by her late mother from beyond the grave.

During an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the 19-year-old shared that her mom spoke to her in spirit and told her to return to her Atlanta mansion.

“I woke up and I heard her say, ‘All right, come home now.’ And when I came back home, I felt humble, I felt okay.”

Brown added, "I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me, 'Keep talking to me. I got you.’ She's always with me. I can always feel her. I can always feel her with me. She always asked me, 'Do you need me?' And I caught myself, out of nowhere, I didn't even know I said it, I said, 'I'll always need you.'"

As for the future, Bobbi declared, "I have to carry on the legacy. We're going to do the singing thing. Some acting, some dancing."



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bobbi-kristina-brown/whitney-houston%E2%80%99s-daughter-whitney-still-talks-me-593622

Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment