Friday, March 2, 2012

Kate Upton Takes Her Curves to the Catwalk

Strutting her coveted curves down the catwalk, Kate Upton modeled a slew of sexy looks during Liverpool Fashion Fest in Mexico city, Mexico earlier today (March 2).

Flaunting her assets in a low-cut, orange chiffon gown, the blonde bombshell and her tousled curls worked the runway to much applause.

Miss Upton recently opened up about her famous figure, promptly noting that she doesn't limit herself from goodies every now and again.

"I never deprive myself. If I’m craving something once a week, then I’ll go have it... Ice cream or whatever, I just eat the foods I like," she told The Post.

As for how she works off those extra calories, Kate explained, "I have to give credit to my trainer,' she added. 'He definitely kept me motivated in staying in shape... I’ve always been naturally curvy, but of course I had to get used to being in the public eye."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-upton/kate-upton-takes-her-curves-catwalk-591080

Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes

No comments:

Post a Comment