Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday Neriah Fisher!

Name: Neriah Shae Fisher

Date of Birth: March 15, 2000

Parents: Brooke Burke & Garth Fisher

Siblings: Sierra Fisher, 9, Heaven Rain Charvet, 5, & Shaya Charvet, 3

Facts:

  • Neriah was born in Los Angeles, Calif.
  • She was born 5 weeks early
  • Neriah was named after her mother's friend Neriah Davis
  • Her parents split up when she was 5-years-old
  • Her father in a renowned plastic surgeon

Quotes:

"I am very lucky that I have a great relationship with my ex-husband. [But] my two older children have really welcomed their younger siblings into the family with open arms, and it’s just so special. Any child from a divorce and a mixed custody arrangement can be put in a tough situation. Divorce is forever for children." - Brooke on motherhood.

"Having a blended family is a challenge. Two of my children are with their father part of the week, so when they come home they want me all to themselves. Then my other two children, who have had me all to themselves, suddenly have to share, and that can make them very needy.” - Brooke on the difficulties of having a blended family.

"I don’t allow my nine-year-old and my 11-year-old to go onto YouTube and surf the Internet. I explain to them that it’s not their fault, but dangerous things can pop up when mistakes are made.” - Brooke on her rules for her two eldest daughters.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/03/14/happy-12th-birthday-neriah-fisher

Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan

No comments:

Post a Comment