Friday, March 2, 2012

Brooklyn Decker: Glamour Boating Beauty

While she's best known for spicing up the pages of Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Edition, Brooklyn Decker has brought her fineness to the April 2012 issue of Glamour.

The 24-year-old supermodel hopped aboard a vintage ski-boat as she was whisked around the waters while posing for a playful KT Auleta shot spread.

Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Decker's short and sweet accompanying interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour!

On her style:
"Hippie. And anything with studs. My best friend always tells me my clothes could double as weapons!"

On her flattery advice:
"Spend money on a tailor, not clothes. I have a Zara blazer I'll wear for years."

On her baby thoughts:
"My mom was pregnant at 19; I loved having a young mom. But everyone with kids says to wait."

On her 'military experience':
"We had a a lot of active military in 'Battleship,' and being around those guys was so humbling. My brother was on the set a lot, and now he wants to enlist. I'm terrified but so proud."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/brooklyn-decker/brooklyn-decker-glamour-boating-beauty-591040

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment